Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Countdown to Adventure

I am truly blessed to be able to go on this amazing journey. I have 2 days left in town before the trip down to the bay. My first flight leaves from San Francisco on the 6th, and even though my trip is *only* 22 hours long... with the time difference I'm arriving at 1:30am in Phuket, Thailand on Jan 8th!


You've either been invited here as a cherished friend, or stumbled onto this site as a welcome guest. Either way, thank you for following my adventures. I am so thankful for the loved ones in my life, and each one of you has helped to bring me to this point in my journey. I've always wanted to travel on my own, and now I have that opportunity!

Thank you for bringing me joy, friends. I can't wait to meet even more people as amazing as all of you! We are all striving together on this planet to live to the fullest. Lift each other up every day... Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing journey! :) Take lots of pictures of stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to bring your Shotgun !!!

    ReplyDelete